Ajai Wrote A Song
The other night Donnie was showing Ajai how "cool" an electric guitar was. Well up until that point Ajai never really wanted to play the guitar. Once he saw all that an electric guitar can do he was hooked! So these are pictures of Ajai's very first guitar lesson. It went really well. He learned 2 chords and learned some other things too!





Then last night Donnie was preparing for worship practice and it must have inspired Ajai b/c he sat down to write a song and the Holy Spirit gave him this:
I have everything I want
What would I have without you
You make me rich in you
My heart is deceiving
With You, You make it clean
You save me from the depths
Where will I go when I am lost
Where will I go when I am lost
You will find me
You are my God
You can do anything
And the angels are there just for you
We will defeat the enemy
And you will save me
Donnie and I were blow away by some of the theology in this! Thank you Lord that you are getting to his heart!

1 Comments:
Wow...the song Ajai wrote brought tears to my eyes. What an awesome man of God he is going to be...and he has the two greatest role models he could ever hope for in his life.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home