Korzy Clan

Friday, June 06, 2008

Poo-Poo Story: A little Tribute from Bryan

I had to share this story before I totally forgot about it. It is funny and a little bit of an early Father's Day tribute told from Little B's perspective.

A couple of nights ago I was in the bathtub for my nightly cleaning with daddy and all of a sudden my stomach didn't feel too good. I had to let it all out;0 I went to the back of the bathtub and squatted down and started grunting. Daddy has heard this sound many times so he tried to take action as quickly as possible but unfortunately to no avail:( I poo-pooed all over the bathtub. Suddenly mommy heard daddy frantically calling her to come with a garbage bag! Daddy quickly got me out of the tub and cleaned everything back up and all without grumbling. Daddy's response was so kind to me as all he said was, "Well, I'm glad he did it now instead of when he is in bed because then he wouldn't be able to sleep." Thanks daddy for loving me so much! Thanks for being so patient w/ me even when I poop all over you. (literally!) I love you so much and I'm so excited when you get home every night. I love playing with you and wrestling around! Little Bryan

1 Comments:

Blogger liqidimond said...

Hey D, loved the poop post. I couldn't help but laugh!

Bryan, I definitely couldn't have handled it any better than you did. Thanks for your example of glorifying God in the midst of putting up with a lot of crap :OD.

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home