Korzy Clan

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Some of Bryan's favorite activities!!!......Part 1

These pictures are so cute because they show you his little personality so well! He really loves to smile, laugh and attack the camera when he see's it!


Here he is doing laundry! Actually, he really just loves to get all the dirty laundry out of the basket........






Reading Books! His all time favorite thing. He really loves to read anything....magazines, papers, even books of ours with no pictures!! (He just keeps flipping through them over and over....Maybe he thinks pictures will appear if he keeps trying!)

I'm so excited to be reading the duck book. When I press the button it quacks!









Bryan loves to go through any and every drawer. He also loves to taste everything that's in them as you can tell from the pictures!
Hmm....what can I find in here today?


We really love this pic because it sums up Bryan! What he is saying right now is something he always says....."Ohhhhh!!)


This looks pretty tasty, I guess I will try it out:)



I better sit down so I can really sink my teeth into it.




















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home