Korzy Clan

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

A New Year!

Well, Christmas is officially over and its a new year.....It was really nice to see everyone and to get to spend time with you all! We are missing you!! Have any of you thought of any goals or resolutions for the new year? Bryan and I have discussed a few. One of the things that I've thought about doing is volunteering at the hospital. I'm supposed to have an interview in a couple of weeks so I will have to feel it out then. (I guess they want to make sure your not a crazy person or something!)

Here in MD today it is a very nice day. It is a high of 71 and really feels like spring! Little B and I met Bryan for lunch in DC and enjoyed the weather on the mall. It was a nice outing and got us in the mood for Mexico!! Only about a month away;) Bryan and I were fantasizing about just laying around the pool and having waiters bring us lots of food and drinks!

We are also starting to look forward to Little Bryan's 1st birthday! We were going to rent the community center in our subdivision but I just learned that its already booked so we are going to have to scratch that idea and come up with something new. Might be squeezing into our house! We can't believe the little guy is almost 1!! He is cruising around even more now and is about to get his front two teeth! They have been showing a little white for days but nothing has popped out yet. As soon as they do I will get a pic and post it!

Better go for now! Hope you are all doing well! I will try to post pics soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

I am just now reading this post! I've been bad lately. Anyway, I have made some goals this year. The first and most important one to me is reading through the Bible in a year. I'm now 22 days into it and I am loving the discipline and goal ahead. I've seen God do so much already! It's amazing what happens when we give our Heavenly Father our full attention every morning. He REALLY shows up! What does little B want for his birthday?

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home