Korzy Clan

Monday, May 19, 2008

It's been a while ;0

Well, its been quite a while since I’ve have wrote anything on the blog. To be quite honest I’ve been so tired with this pregnancy that I have pretty much just been getting the basic necessities done lately! We have also been traveling a lot so that is probably making us even more tired! Here are a couple of updates from the last month or so. Many of these I’m sure a lot of you have already heard about. (sorry!)

1) Bryan & I celebrated our 5-year anniversary on April 19th. Bryan planned a little weekend getaway to Annapolis, while our good friends Priscila and Sam watched Little B. We did a lot of relaxing by the water and a lot of eating good food! We visited the Naval Academy, walked the little streets of Annapolis, did a water taxi to our restaurant, Carroll’s Creek (which is very good for those ever in Annapolis) and did some shopping. We stayed in a B&B right in Annapolis. It was a great little getaway! Thanks for planning this for us honey! I love you more everyday ;)

2) The very next weekend I got to go away with my good friends, Michelle and Priscila on a girl’s weekend. We went out to the Eastern Shore and stayed at Sam’s client’s house. Again we did a lot of eating and relaxing! (That’s what two pregnant ladies like the best ;0 Sorry if we were super boring Michelle!) We also got in some reading and planning. While I was gone Bryan held down the fort here at home w/ Little B. (He even had a guys playdate one day!!)

3) Then the following Wednesday, Little B and I left for Indiana to visit the Korzeniewski side of the family and new baby Caleb! The flight went pretty well. Little B started getting a little hard to contain toward the end of the flight but we made it!! We had a great time seeing everyone and just getting to hang out. Little Bryan loved getting to play with all his cousins. The only little incident was that Bryan walked out a door onto concrete and faced planted. His poor little nose was scratched up but I guess that’s what happens to toddlers!

4) On our way back home Kristie & Brian flew w/ us to come to a conference here in DC. It was definitely nice to have two people to help on the way back home! We had a great time getting to have some one-on-one time with the Smiths’ and Little B really loves Aunt Kristie’s “Indian” song;)

5) After that we have just been trying to settle back in and do some laundry here! Little Bryan was sick when we got back and we had to take him to the doctor because he had high temps and an ear infection. He seems to be doing much better.

6) Now we are just starting to do more laundry and pack up for this coming weekend when we will be going on a family vacation with the Stoll side of the family to the Outer Banks. Hopefully we can get lots of relaxing in!

When we get back I will try to post pics from Indiana and the Outer Banks for everyone. Some of the pics should be good as we are supposed to be having an Olympic competition!

2 Comments:

Blogger liqidimond said...

Man life is crazy at the Korzi's!

2:23 PM  
Blogger Prellis said...

We are hoping you had a great time away again and looking forward to hanging out with you guys soon!

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home