Korzy Clan

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

More Logan Pics!

Here are some pics that my mom took while she was here! Most of them are when Logan was first born so he is much bigger already! I can't believe he will be 5 weeks old this Thursday!

Daddy and Logan hanging out.



This is the first time that Bryan asked to hold Logan and he gave him kisses!


This is all the hair that was on his body right after he was born!!!



Mommy and Logan. (Mommy looks pretty tired in every picture!)




Cute sleeping pic;0





Sleeping some more. Too bad this isn't at night. I like his hair here because it looks styled!






Leaving the hospital to go home for the first time. He must not like the idea since he is sticking out his tongue!



This was from last week. He is getting a little more aware of things.




1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

I can't wait to see him! Donnie was blown away at how much hair he had all over his body. It was funny b/c he was actually a bit concerned about the whole thing. I assured him this was very normal and that Logan would not be a hairy beast!

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home