Korzy Clan

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Exercising in our Funfit class;0

Here are some pics of Bryan's first organized class! It is a class that's supposed to get them active and have fun. They run, play music, play with balls, parachuttes etc. His favorite part is when we do the running from one wall to another and he gets to hit the wall. I always tell Bryan we are going to go excercise and he tries saying that! I'm glad it will be over soon as I feel like I'm losing energy for it;0

Here we are on the sidelines before class. We are doing a little stretching:0 ha ha
He is always a little apprehensive at first!




Bryan w/ the hula hoop. He doesn't look too thrilled in this one!


Tapping it on the ground. Looks like a pro!



Here is the parachutte and Bryan is sitting with his friend Gianna.





Here he is with his friend Madison (in pink)












1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

This one kills me! I wish so bad I could come to one of his classes and watch him. I imagine he's halarious!

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home