Korzy Clan

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Family Pictures Taken 2 Months Ago!

Michelle took Caleb's 3 month pictures and we asked her to make it a family shoot too so she did! Here are some of us looking at the water and than a few others from behind.



This one is special to us b/c when I was pregnant with Caleb this is where we always came and walked and Ajai always rode his scooter like he is in this picture.


If we ever get a house one day we want to blow this one up and hang it in a music room.
I love my two boys!





4 Comments:

Blogger The Rosenbaum Family said...

Shannon - those pictures are great!

11:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

These pictures are beautiful Shannon! Michelle never ceases to amaze me with her photography skills. You have a gorgeous family. And you WILL have a house one day to put the picture up in a music room. :)

9:08 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

shannon,
those pictures are adorable. Caleb is so precious. I would love to see some more recent ones!

7:48 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Shannon, these are great! I really like the black and white ones. It has almost inspired me to start thinking about getting a family photo of us;0

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home