Korzy Clan

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Mandy's Wedding:

Here are some pictures from my friend Mandy's wedding this past weekend! We made it to IN and back with out a hitch. My back and feet got a little tired and my barking cough was a little annoying but other than that everything went wonderfully. The wedding was beautiful and everything went smoothly. I can't say it's the best pictures of me though:) (Although I must add that the bridesmaid's dresses were actually as flattering as they could be to an 8-month pregnant lady!)

Killing some time before the ceremony....


Picture of Mandy and I at the reception. She is now in Hawaii relaxing;0



Me and my handsome husband;0



Dancing at the reception!























1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

That is such a great picture of you and Bryan! Also you looked great. I totally remember your friends too.

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home