I must say, (This is Donnie) That is one cute kid!
(Shannon) Donnie told me to look at the pictures and see how much he looked like you Bryan and I about fell over. I can't believe how much he looks like you. I called mom and dad right away and told them how crazy it was. AWESOME AWESOME pictures guys. He is so precious. Thanks for posting new pictures. We love them!
1 Comments:
I must say, (This is Donnie) That is one cute kid!
(Shannon) Donnie told me to look at the pictures and see how much he looked like you Bryan and I about fell over. I can't believe how much he looks like you. I called mom and dad right away and told them how crazy it was. AWESOME AWESOME pictures guys. He is so precious. Thanks for posting new pictures. We love them!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home