I cannot believe how big he is getting already!!! Oh my gosh you guys. It is such a big difference from the last time we saw him! He is so stinking cute. I love the one of him sitting in the chair kind of smiling. I also love the one where Bryan is sticking his tongue out and the comment with it. I laughed. Deanna-curly hair. Looks cute. Have you guys enjoyed the weather? We have! Love you guys!
1 Comments:
I cannot believe how big he is getting already!!! Oh my gosh you guys. It is such a big difference from the last time we saw him! He is so stinking cute. I love the one of him sitting in the chair kind of smiling. I also love the one where Bryan is sticking his tongue out and the comment with it. I laughed. Deanna-curly hair. Looks cute. Have you guys enjoyed the weather? We have! Love you guys!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home