What do you think of our decor?
Ok Donnie and I have finally started decorating our condo. So what do you think of it. Nobody has been able to come and see it yet and I really need some opinions. Most all of this was Donnie. I had the idea of what I wanted, but Donnie is the one who brought it all together! He went shopping on his own a couple of times and got all this stuff. We are not done, but I want your honest opinions.
This wasn't meant to separate the house decor pic's but I love this picture of Dad. Michelle Hamstra took it at Ajai's birthday party! 

This one is from Disney (Bryan this is for you even though you deny the accusations of being afraid of the Dumbo ride) Oh and we will be getting back to you soon on the Christmas gifts. We are having a hard time deciding what we want.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home