Korzy Clan

Thursday, October 19, 2006

My Reading

I am reading this book "Instruments in the Redeemer's Hands" by Paul Tripp and it talked about the sovereignty of God and I thought this was really good and I wanted to share it with all of you.


In response to humanity's deepest, heartfelt questions, God sweetly speaks of his sovereignty. "Take heart, I am in complete control. I am the definition of holiness and love. All of my ways are right and true, all of my decisions are best, and I will not rest until my plan has been completed."

There is comfort in your moment of greatest mystery. There is encouragement in your time of greatest confusion, and hope in your moment of greatest discouragement. Your world is not a world of constant chaos controlled by impersonal forces. Your destiny is not in your hands or in the hands of other people. You are held in the hands of your heavenly Father, who rules everything! You are a child of the King of Kings and you live under the shadow of his wing. You are a part of his plan. That means that the exercise of his power and authority if is for your blessing.

You and I can rest in the middle of deep and personal mysteries. We can press on when little around us makes sense. There is reason in the mystery and order in the chaos, because behind it all stands the One in control of it all.

I know all of us need to be reminded of these truths because our hearts can forget the most basic and simple promises of God. So take heart everybody. Wherever you are in life right now and whatever you are facing. I love you all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bryan said...

Thanks shosh for the encouraging word, that's great truth to sink you teeth into!

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home