Our Little Buddy is 2 1/2 years old !!! :)
This past Saturday Bryan turned 2 1/2 years old. It's crazy to think that we are coming up on 3! It's especially crazy when I look at his baby pictures and he is a totally different boy! To celebrate this half b-day I thought I would give you a few things according to Bryan over the last couple of months!
Things according to Bryan: At 2 ½ years
Some of these you all might have heard but I wanted to write them to help remember!
· One day Bryan was drawing things on paper for me and he would name each one, (airplane, daddy, etc.) Then he drew another big scribble and I asked him what that was and he said “It a mystery”. I said, “A mystery?” and he said “yes, a mystery”!
· Bryan was washing the car with Little B one day and he showed him how to spray the hose. Little B loved this but after a little bit his hand got tired and he got a look on his face, looked at Bryan and said “I have idea!” Then he sat the hose on the ground and pressed his body against it to hold it on!
· Bryan has recently been going through a big scared faze. Everything seems to make him scared lately! He had some trouble sleeping one night and the next morning I asked him why he was crying and screaming. He said, “I scared of my bed.” I asked him why and he said, “I scared of my bed because it’s dirty!” Guess I need to change his sheets everyday;0
· When we went home to IN Bryan decided that he was part of the Smith family and not ours;0 So on the way home we stopped at a rest area in OH and I was changing his diaper in the bathroom when he giggled and said, “Aunt Kristie is mommy.” I said, “Then who is mommy?” and Bryan replied with a big smile, “Aunt Kristie”!! I told him Aunt Kristie/Mommy needed to come and change his poopy diaper then!
· Bryan really liked going to the beach this summer and he will shout out, “Go to beesh mommy”!!! Beesh!!!
· Bryan still loves his Thomas Train stuff. He is a bit obsessed and everyday he wants me to print off coloring pages on the computer. He loves the coloring and painting lately.
· He really loves to play “hang on” and “rolly polly” with Bryan at night. We have a bed in the basement and Bryan will hang him in the air and he will “hang on” and drop. He never gets enough of it!
· Bryan is starting to understand the idea of joking! He will say mommy/daddy in this really deep voice and start dying laughing! He also makes jokes by calling Logan mommy and mommy Logan!
· He also really loves singing the “Go Cubs Go” song lately and dancing all around. He gets all excited about this! Check out the video below!!!
On to potty training soon!

1 Comments:
I laughed out loud at the dirty sheets story! That was so cute. I loved this idea Deanna. The video was classic! So I wonder why his Auntie Shannon didn't make the mommy cut?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home