Korzy Clan

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Spiritual prep

We're so excited for your arrival fam!

To get you excited and get your hearts prepared to worship God this Sunday at church, I wanted to provide you with some background on where we are in our church. We're currently in our third week of going through 1 Corinthians. Our last message was on church divisions (very informative) which covered 1 Corinthians 1:10-17. This week I believe we will be covering I Corinthians 1:18 - 31. I would recommend everyone reading these verses so your hearts are prepared to hear God's word clearly!

If anyone wants to hear last weeks message, you listen to it online or download it here: http://www.covlife.org/tools/sermons.php

I'm like a little kid waiting for christmas, that's how excited I am that you're all coming out together!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

I listened to a little of last weeks message and it was good so far. I hope to finish it today! I can't wait to be fed in your church!!!!!!!! See ya late tonight, or early tommorow!

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home