I'm "corn"fused!
Who always said that? Do you remember? Anyway I am so lost on this whole blogsite thing b/c I can't for the life of me upload a stinking picture. There is so much fun that I want to have with this and it's not working with me!!!! Oh well, I love the idea of it all and I know I will eventually get it ....someday!
Deanna, I love the belly! When we see you I hope to see some growth though. I can't wait to come and visit you guys.
Bryan, thanks for being on the phone with me forever this morning. For some reason I still can't get it.
To the rest of the family...what's up? Are you getting this yet? If not don't call me, I can't figure it out either. Call Bryan or Deanna. Just kidding Mom, but really you don't have to hold the picture up to the computer screen and pray that it gets into the computer-he he!
This verse really spoke to me yesterday and today: 2 Peter 1:3-4
His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness. Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nautre and escape the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.
What is His divine nature? Compassion, Mercy, Forgiveness, Holiness, Love, Power, Righteous Judge, Fire, Light, Grace...
We don't want to manufacture these on our own. When we do that we miss the very nature of of Him. He has given us these gifts freely and all we have to do is aggresively seek His promises, be filled with love for Him. This was also preached on at our church a couple of weeks ago and I was so excited to pray that I would stop trying my method of His divine nature and I would rest... rest... rest in the fact that He can change my heart. He can cause me to walk in His divine nature. He has already given me everything I need! Now I need to believe it! Lord Help me!
I love you all so much,Shannon

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home